What are the entry requirements for a Higher Vocational Education programme and is there a fee?

In order to study at Higher Vocational Education (HVE) programmes in Sweden you must meet the entry requirements. If you don’t have a Swedish citizenship, please contact the Swedish Migration Agency for more information about residence permit for studies.

Each education provider (school) handles their own admissions process in their programmes. If you have any questions regarding admissions, please contact the education provider directly.

Higher Vociational Education programmes are mostly free of charge. If you are accepted to a Higher Vocational Education programme with government grants, you are not supposed to pay a fee.  

General information about HVE 

Information about the entry requirements for an HVE programme 

Kommentera eller skriv ett nytt inlägg

Ditt namn och inlägg kan ses av alla. Din e-post visas aldrig publikt.